The Relaunching Career Platform is a twelve week course designed to support relaunching and transitioning professionals. The Program includes a predominantly self-paced fourteen week online curriculum, delivered through a well-established online Learning Management System (LMS) featuring pre-recorded lectures, interactive live sessions, written assignments, group discussion, and one-on-one coaching. All live, online, class meetings and presentations are recorded for those unable to participate live. Flexibility is built into the course to account for life’s many competing obligations. This is your career journey, your timing, and your course. Cohort sizes are small to maximize individual attention.
Participants learn to:
- Reclaim or revive sense of self as professional
- Create a career vision aligned with values and goals
- Explore career options and develop a job search strategy
- Find job search resources and tools
- Develop and/or update a resume (with a full review and edit)
- Develop a LinkedIn profile
- Request and conduct effective informative interviews
- Interview successfully in person, by phone and by video conference
- Build or enhance a professional network
- Engage with an online community of learners using technology
- Benefit from One-on-One Coaching
To enroll, please email a statement of interest (no more than one page) and a resume (if available) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include: “Relaunching Career Platform Application” in the subject line.
The course fee is $1,600.00 and is payable in full in advance through PayPal. Confirmation of enrollment will be emailed to you once payment is made.
About the Instructor/Coach: After eight years as the executive director of American University Washington College of Law’s Lawyer Reentry Program, Linda founded the independent Relaunching Attorney Platform (RAP). Modeled after the RAP, she developed the Relaunching Career Platform to support all professionals. Linda currently teaches Women & the Law and Women & Political Leadership at William Paterson University in New Jersey. She has also taught at Seton Hall University’s School of Law, Ramapo College of New Jersey, and William Paterson University’s College of Business. As a professional coach, Linda is trained to listen, creating a warm and safe spaces for clients. Her expertise and practical experience in various work environments gives Linda an insightful approach to customizing solutions and strategies for her clients.