The Relaunching Attorney Platform
Relaunch your career with this 12 week course designed to support transitioning attorneys.
The Program includes a self-paced online curriculum, delivered through a well-established online Learning Management System (LMS) featuring pre-recorded lectures, written assignments, and one-on-one coaching. Flexibility is built into the course to account for life’s many competing obligations. This is your career journey, your timing, and your course.
Here's how this course will benefit you:
- Reclaim or revive your sense of self as lawyer and professional
- Create a career vision aligned with your values and goals
- Explore career options and develop a job search strategy
- Find job search resources and tools
- Develop and/or update your resume (with a full review and edit)
- Develop your LinkedIn profile
- Request and conduct effective informative interviews
- Interview successfully in person, by phone and by video conference
- Build or enhance your professional network
- Engage with an online community of learners using technology
- Develop a legal writing sample
- Benefit from One-on-One Coaching
“I was convinced no one would ever hire an attorney who had spent the last 12 years as a stay at home mom. Day one of Linda’s program changed my mind and my attitude. With her support and guidance I was able to transition back to a successful legal career.”
Meet your Coach – Linda Mercurio
Linda Mercurio, founder of The Relaunching Attorney Platform, spent 8 years as the founding executive director, lead instructor and professional coach of the highly regarded Lawyer Reentry Program at American University Washington College of Law. Under Linda’s leadership, the program was recognized in The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Washington Lawyer, and other publications. Linda is known for creating warm, inviting learning environments.
Join The Relaunching Attorney Platform
Join The Relaunching Attorney Platform! To enroll, please email a statement of interest (no more than one page) and a resume (if available) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include: “Relaunching Attorney Platform Application” in the subject line.
The course fee is $1,800.00 and is payable in full in advance through PayPal. Confirmation of enrollment will be emailed to you once payment is made.